I’m loving the fashion of loose lengthy braids and twists, so i determined to adapt the style to afro-textured hair. Although my afro-hair has reached mid-again length, i needed slightly help to succeed in the super long afro ponytail considering shrinkage is a tremendous function of afro-hair.
I tapped into my instruments and pulled out a used batch of Marley hair for this hairdo. It was absolute best and that i love the outcome! It’s so easy to do and marley hair is tremendous affordable so it’s a win-win hairstyle for me. check out the video for a extra extensive have a look at how to achieve this glance.
1. Start with freshly twisted hair.
2. Take the Marley hair in your hand and place to right or left side of hair while grabbing one half of your hair and some other half your hair with the Marley hair.
3. start to twist the sections round each other.
4. when you get to the end of the twist, roll up the end.
5. Use a rubber band to protected the ends.
6. Pin any stray hairs then again you wish to have them to sit.
7. And there you have it!
CONCERNING THE WRITER: Cassandre Beccai (you’ll her “Cass” for brief) has an ongoing love affair with afro-textured hair and stocks her guidelines and tricks to any lady who desires to understand how to maintain this uber distinctive hair sort. you can in finding her at her hair weblog, http://www.cassandrebeccai.com, and whilst you’re at it, go on over to her YouTube channel “Cassandre Beccai” where afro-textured hair care involves life.
The Trendy Long Side Twist
You reached this page by searching for paris hilton,reem acra,model,jenny-packham,clémence poésy tags
Sep 30, 2016 0
Dec 17, 2016 0
Dec 17, 2016 0
Ladies aren’t the one ones rocking curls these days! Men have embraced their herbal texture too and those with naturally...